As a leading employer, it’s important to us that you get complete job satisfaction and are rewarded for your hard work and commitment.
At AWE, you’ll be part of a team of professionals including some of the very best people in their field, working with the latest advances in science, manufacturing and cutting edge technology.
Our comprehensive reward and benefits package aligns our objectives with yours. This means, your performance can be assessed and rewarded against your personal contribution to the company and meet your personal needs.
What’s on offer
- Annual leave – 208 hours annual leave from day one (full-time equivalent).
- Pension scheme – We offer pension scheme options to suit your individual needs. A salary sacrifice scheme exists for pension contributions you make ensuring you maximise your take home pay.
- Group life and dependant's pension - providing you with life cover and pension benefits that are payable to your dependents in the event of your death.
- Personal and professional development – Developing our people is very important to us. It’s why you’ll be considered for a range of training and development opportunities as well as payment for relevant professional memberships.
- Flexible working arrangements – We believe that balancing your work and home life creates a more productive and beneficial environment. Depending on your role, a range of flexible working options may be considered.
- Childcare vouchers – As an eligible employee, you can participate in a salary sacrifice arrangement for childcare vouchers. This means that you save on National Insurance contributions on the amount you set aside for childcare costs (up to HRMC limits).
- Relocation support – If, as part of joining AWE, you need to move your home and your family, we can offer appropriate financial and practical support, (subject to eligibility)
- Graduate support – If you are joining our graduate programme, we will give you £2,500 as a taxable lump sum payment (in your first salary instalment) to use as a deposit for local accommodation or to put towards a car, for example.
- Discounts and concessions – You can benefit from employee discounts on a wide range of products and services as well as concession schemes with a number of companies.
- Supporting the environment – You can go green by joining our car share scheme.